Contactez-nous

This fine vineyard was founded in 1847 and is run since in the same family for six generations. It is very nicely located 4 km south-west of Gaillac on the socalled « Premières côtes (Superior Hillside) » of this appellation (AOP Gaillac).

Our wines are elaborated in the spirit of natural wines and biodynamic agriculture respecting nature and its biodiversity, leading to excellent vines of highest quality.

BOUTIQUE

Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.